Monday, October 31, 2011

The Penguin.

It was a dark and stormy night and...

Me and my brothers were getting ready for Halloween. Hannah (my slightly deranged neighbor that I've known for longer than I've known either of my brothers) got the idea to be a scarecrow, which my brain interpreted as "the Scarecrow" (a Batman villain with fear-gas powers). I then decided to fit in with this Batman theme and proudly proclaimed myself as the Penguin: Flightless bird-inspired evildoer in a three piece suit and with a .45 caliber umbrella. Obviously, I am awesome. Some of my accessories:


Actually, that last one includes Mallory of Lyricsyrup, wearing a Joker shirt, which brings me to my youngest brother's costume.

Devin was the Kid Joker, complete with creepy makeup, green hair and bow-tie. It was hard to even be in his general vicinity without feeling the need to run for the hills. Dawson, the other brother, dressed up as the Riddler, an insane puzzle-obsessed baddy that can't help but leave clues for Batman and friends. 

And that's how I went to school dressed as the Penguin. Expect an update/subsequent post with Trick-or-Treat pictures.

3 comments:

  1. i liked your outfit! it was fun and i shall take your hat again! >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should have been in second place with the costume contest. behind ms. harness and mrs. rich..
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked pretty funny Dylan, no offense, but seriously it was a good costume. When should we expect pictures of Devin and Dawson?

    ReplyDelete