Wednesday, May 9, 2012

8tracks review.

I was never much on Pandora. It's ok, but all the weirdness and user-unfriendlyness eventually led me to seek other options. After I was told of 8tracks, it's all I've been listening to.
The logo. In case you were curious.


It follows the same kind of principle as Pandora. Internet music stream with licensing agreements that only allow for two or three track skips. But even with this, the music library is huge. Any imaginable genre, any artist from any nation. You can find it on 8tracks (or at least something similar, the whole point is to find new things). Combine it with StumbleUpon, and you can browse music similar to your tastes and interests. 

And the best thing? Piano covers. Or any instrument, like the Vitamin String Quartet. Amazingly good. 

If you don't find one you like, you can always make your own. And study playlists can be found everywhere, making it easier to concentrate or just relax.

Try 8tracks. You won't be disappointed. 

3 comments:

  1. 8 tracks is way better. I love it more than chocolate. But not really. I love Chocolate a whole lot. This isn't twenty five words, so I should keep going.

    I have all the koalafications for the comment now. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 8 Tracks! I'm so glad that Micah told me about it that day I was complaining about every music site being blocked. It is a life saver. And it is super awesome. I even listen to it at home. I found all kinds of great 90's music to listen to. And then I like one mix I listened to because I saw Mallory listening to it the other day.
    Thanks guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my headphones didn't get destroyed otherwise, I would be listening to the greatness of 80's music. I haven't used 8 tracks yet but, I've been meaning to.

    ReplyDelete