Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bloggery and such is harder than expected.

Back before this blog was assigned to us, I already had a blog on Blogger. It was easy and effortless; writing about anything and everything I wanted with wanton abandon because no one was going to read it. Now I feel like everything I write needs to be perfect. I sorely miss my illustrations, but I just haven't had the time. After the School Play is over, I'll have much more time to draw and quality-write this blog. Consider these past few posts as an attempt to lower your expectations. That is all. Please return to your regularly scheduled chaos and mayhem.

2 comments:

  1. eleelb.
    im totes going to see the play and yell for you.
    you will do marvelous.
    oh and now on the subject of bloggery,
    ill probably blog about your performance...
    just because i can

    ReplyDelete