Monday, January 9, 2012

ALL-DISTRICT

All-district was a complete success. I sat beside my friend Kaci and some new girl named Paige. She was kinda nice and not at all annoying to sit by. Our director was really awesome. We had like 92385709348 jokes while being in the hotel and etc. Also, I met a coffee maker that was part dragon. When told to do it's regular job, it responded by issuing a burst of unexpectedly warm steam. Band trips for the win.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I went to an antique shop afterwards with the parentals, and I saw an alarming number of medieval torture devices. More on that later.

4 comments:

  1. BURBA!
    i hate that director, and his song choices, and it was weird. mr b was all talkking to me and my mother and junk....VOLUNTARILY
    TOMS PIGGA

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well at least you got out of school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BURBANATOR
    seriously? thats creepy

    ReplyDelete