Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Procrastination

So.

That's right blogger. I admit it.

I did absolutely no homework at all this weekend. None. So now I just get to die in a fire and fdsaghjkl and I don't even know how I'm going to even start GSA this week and just. ugh.

I hate school. I hate tests. I hate being graded.

To illustrate this: I made you a picture. The black is the hatred for school and stuff festering in my life.


The cruddy brown in the middle is the death and the people that I hate.

5 comments:

  1. While the picture is very nice, sort of, you should really tell what all the other colors mean. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea leah's right but don't worry a lot of peoples lives are like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very expressive :) I like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. the art...looks like puke..with a pile o' poop in it.. ewee

    ReplyDelete