Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Midsummer Night's Dream.

Yesterday, most of the sophomore class went on a field trip to Murray State University for an American Shakespeare Company playing of William Shakespeare's "Midsummer Night's Dream." The play was extremely well given, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. However:

They really need to put an IQ cap on these trips. If you don't have an IQ of at least 100, you don't deserve to go. I mean, really? How old are we here?

I GOT ME AN IDEAR HERE LETS MAKE AWFUL RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT A NATIONALITY WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YALL.

The really horrible thing was, there was someone of that nationality on the bus and as far as I know he's a nice kid. People just need to put on the big boy pants and learn how to exist in a world where other people may walk down the street. People who have a right not to be called "Ching" and "Chong".

To somewhat ease this tension, I drew a picture of a camel. It only correlates if you shut both eyes and do a barrel roll over a space shuttle.

6 comments:

  1. That was really racist of them but why does the camel have five legs, and pretty sure that nobody is going to go through the trouble of doing a barrel roll...maybe a somersault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DOESN'T HAVE TO MAKE SENSE LEAH ITS A BARREL ROLL. AND YES I HATE LIVING IN THIS TOWN OF RACISTS AND JUST ;WIEJHWE'POFGAJTS';DLGOJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. People who are like that are too immature to go on these school adventures. Unlike me who is not super immature (all day erday) and would have very much enjoyed the trip. Dylan, your drawings always make me laugh....however, it really makes me wonder what it's like to be inside your mind. The ideas expressed in your art are quite marvelous though....there i think that enough words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a barrel roll...just sayin...it made the experience of your blog a lot cooler...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, i shut my eyes and pretended to do a barrel roll over a space shuttle.
    It offended me all of the things they said. Do they not realize that some people can't help what they are? In my family, which i can't actually trace, because i'm a loser, and too lazy, but my grandma told me i did have a small amount of asian lineage. I mean, who would want to be like them, because i'm pretty sure i'd never want to be. If you go and talk to any psychologist around they would just tell you that the people who make the racist remarks are just insecure about their own heritage and how it relates to their life; they have nothing to be proud of; they have nothing genetically worth much either. At least, if you want to get into the stereotypical "asian" at least they learn quickly, are respectful, and are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the stereotypical Kentuckian is an idiot that doesn't wear shoes. Some people seem to feel the need to fit that stereotype.

    ReplyDelete