Friday, March 16, 2012

Derping

Dylan here, typing at you from the chemistry room. Basically, I'm doing this right now so I don't have to later. On the bright side, my Women's history month project is nearing completion. On the other hand, PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING ME TO NO EARTHLY END. PLEASE SHUT UP. PLEASE.

At any rate, I am here to talk to you about a variety of topics since I don't have a set topic for this blog. Mallory is a Jew. I am extremely thirsty. As I'm sitting here, I realize that I would almost kill someone at the moment for just a mountain dew. I need liquid or I think I'll soon die.

Almost time to go, so here is where I sign off. Thanks for dealing with this awful post. Yeah-

4 comments:

  1. Mallory is a Jew...? Since when? Why am I always the last one to know thing????? Just kidding. Really you would kill for a Mountain Dew? That's a problem. You need to go to a doctor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a mountain dew. God. And I kinda snuck that Mallory comment in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like i've missed out on so much.:((
    when did mallory become jewish? lol

    ReplyDelete