Wednesday, April 25, 2012

LARGE FONT JAKE FORMAT

So I'm writing this post in a large font. Because it's cool. Mallory isn't awesome.


I love that moment when the substitute "commends us" for being awesome. Because we are.


So anyway, the actual target of this post was actually going to be about how people make me mad. People that whine and complain about things about which they have no understanding. 


But I don't want to talk about that.


I want to talk about all the cool spaced I'm leaving between sentences.


It's kinda like the Facebook phenomenon know as "Jake Format", but for blogger. And it has a lot less swag. 


And that's all I feel like writing. 


Time to work on a Toxins PowerPoint.

5 comments:

  1. I callin you pinhead.

    And Leah, this is Jake format. Two different thoughts in one post separated by a space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obviously, you are the pinhead here, and always will be. Plus, nice spacing Dylan, it makes your blog look less worthless:)

    ReplyDelete