Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break. Derp.

So I'm not going to write about Spring Break that much. Because it was weird.

My brothers and I stayed up until 6:30 Friday night. And then got up at 8 to go to Evansville to play mini-golf and laser tag and skeeball and stuff. It was pretty awesome. I'm pretty much going to bullcrap this entire post until I get 100 words.

Since I haven't got there yet, I'll go back in time a little and tell another story. The weekend starting spring break, Hannah decided that we were all going to the park. And Hannah made two certain people walk. To the park. For an hour. Ashley and I were actually looking at sticks to beat Hannah with. I wanted to destroy every vestige of her existence on the face of the planet. Like seriously. And then they arrived with the park and we ate pizza and I was fine again. For like two days and then it all went to crap. But that's not a story for a blog post. I'm pretty sure I have 100 words so I'm done here.

Glad to be back chillun.
Not really.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah...I'm still mad about having to walk...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW I COULD STILL EAT HER FLESH AND BONES.

      Delete
    2. ....Not sure if I would go that far...

      Delete
  2. .....................derp is all I have to say :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOILRD7YIUUKF.IGPUE3FGHDQW ,.CDHKO,XSDRGTXDRQXDCDEUYCDT5GKCE+CGFR62UCBRKUI DFUCETF4HBFR4CXRFB5XDEKFB EYGEC3FWDCDSW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Don't say the F-word! But that sounds kind of... interesting. The mini golf and lastertag and skeeball and stuff sounds very fun. But the walking to the park thing didn't sound that fun. I walk over there, but it's like .25 miles away. I hope you had a great spring break!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU DESERVED TO WALK ALL THE WAY TO THE PARK I HOPE YOU HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN WITH NEEDLES IN YOUR BARE FEET.

    ReplyDelete