Friday, April 20, 2012

Testing and grades and general death.

We just got done with our two end of course tests we have to take this year. I think I did awesome on the English one, but I'm pretty sure I got a C on the algebra. I had no idea what was even going on. Which reminds me, we have a chemistry test today that I know I'm going to fail, simply because I have no idea how to do anything. Ma + Va = Mb + Vb. Wut.

And on top of all of this, I have

  • Algebra essay response things for School of Rock
  • World Civ study guide
  • world civ posters and political cartoons and stuff
  • English map test today
  • English independent reading "cafe"
So I'm pretty swamped with end-of-the-year type testing and crazy expectations. 

Oh, and if I have two B's by the end of the year, my parents are considering taking away band. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, all ready forgot about the independent reading project, Probably need to start on that.

    ReplyDelete