Thursday, April 12, 2012

Marching Band. I'm excite.


So I'm marching trombone next year. And I'll be section leader with Kaci. Yeah. See, marching band is divided into 5 sections:
  1. Low Brass
  2. Woodwinds
  3. Percussion
  4. Guard?
  5. High Brass.
And since we'll be juniors next year and there won't be very many seniors, most of our grade will be section leaders. Observe:
  1. Low Brass - Kaci Beard & I
  2. Woodwinds - Mallory 
  3. Percussion - Peyton (Melodic) & Hayden (Rhythmic)
  4. Guard - Ashley (With Leah as her little assistant.)
  5. High Brass - Micah
So yeah. We're going to beast it. So I'm sharing our section with Kaci and we're going to have around 6 or 7 people.
  • Me of course
  • Kaci
  • Swilley
  • Sara
  • Jantzon? Croft
  • Derp Kid
  • Maybe somebody else I don't even know.
That's about it. I'm super excite. MAYBE IF PEOPLE AREN'T STUPID WE'LL MAKE IT TO STATE THIS YEAR.

1 comment:

  1. GUARD IS A SECTION, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE THAT MUCH COOLER THAN EVERYONE ELSE DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE JEALOUS

    ReplyDelete